- 7 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil, plus 1 teaspoon to part
- 3 onions, cut in half and sliced into thin slices
- 2 assorted fresh mushrooms pounds (as crimes, Oyster, Chanterelles), cut into small pieces
- 6 cloves 'garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 11 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Pizza dough
- Corn flour (for dusting)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups grated Fontina cheese (300 gr)
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter with 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil in a large skillet, over medium heat. Add the onions and saute until golden brown, about 45 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt the remaining butter with 4 tablespoons of grapeseed oil in another large skillet, over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, garlic, and shallots. Saute 4 minutes. Add the wine and simmer until it is absorbed almost all the liquid, stirring often, about 13 minutes. Add the rosemary; Season with salt and pepper.
- In the bottom shelf of the oven put a pan of about 43x28 cm. Preheat oven to 250 ° C for at least 30 minutes before cooking. Divide the pizza dough into 2 loaves and spread into 2 discs with the circumference of about 20 cm on a lightly floured surface. Leave the dough to rest for a few minutes. In a new baking pan, sprinkle some cornmeal. Transfer the pizza dough spread on this pan. Brush the pizza with garlic flavored oil. Sprinkle the pizza with half a cup of fontina cheese, 2 tablespoons of onions and a half over the cheese and half a cup of mushrooms over onions. Season with salt.
- To bake the pizza. Tilt the pan in which you have the pizza and slide on the hot baking sheet in the oven. Repeat with the second dough stretched pizza.
- Bake the pizzas for 6 minutes. Turn the half turn pizzas. Bake until crust is golden, about 6 minutes more. with the help of a large spatula, carefully transferred the pizzas on the chopping board. Let stand 1 minute. Cut into wedges and serve.