- 4 ounces squid ink pasta or long pasta of choice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup peas
- 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 ball Burrata, torn
- Olive oil, to finish
- Cook the pasta according to the package. Reserve 1 cup pasta water, drain and set pasta aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add the garlic and pepper flakes and cook until the garlic is golden.
- Add the shrimp and cook, flipping once, until firm and cooked through, about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Add the pasta to the pan, as well as the peas. Turn the heat down to medium-low.
- Toss and add pasta water in 1 tablespoon increments if needed.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper. Plate, topping with torn burrata and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Enjoy hot!